The safety and health of our families and staff are our top priority, with that being said, we have made the extremely difficult decision to cancel this year’s Women’s Wellness Weekend. Following recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, we have decided to wait until it is safer and healthier to run Women’s Wellness Weekend. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and appreciate your understanding and patience with us as we have come to this difficult and unfortunate decision.
The Camp Letts staff is still discussing safe and healthy ways to have families come out and enjoy camp for the day. We know how important time at camp is for families and how meaningful the Camp Letts experience can be, especially during times like these. Once we have an update on any day programs available for families, you will be the first to know. We are working hard to find a way to safely social distance, while still enjoying all the beauty and adventure camp has to offer.
At Women’s Wellness Weekend, your health and wellness is given TLC through nature, stress-free living and like-minded women.Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend at Camp Letts in Edgewater, MD. We take care of everything so you can relax and connect with new or old friends. Read a book, participate in fitness classes, attend our wellness education series, and tour Camp Letts by hike, kayak or canoe. Whether you want to lounge by the waterfront or experience camp activities, Women’s Wellness Weekend is the escape you deserve!
- Health and Wellness: Meditation, Yoga & Mindfulness, Nutrition, and more!
- Physical Fitness: Hikes through the fall foliage on our 219 acre peninsula off the Chesapeake Bay, high ropes course, and more.
- Recreation: Sailing, zip lining, High Adventure Course, kayaking, canoeing and archery.
- Rest, Relax, Rejuvenate: Massage sessions, spa services, camp fire circles and happy hour!
- Meals: Healthy and well balanced
- Lodging: Spacious bunk style lodges are heated, carpeted and come complete with bathroom and shower facilities. Shared accommodations – bring a bunch of friends or come and make new ones.
2020 Women’s Wellness Weekend – CANCELLED. Check-in begins Friday at 5:30 pm. The weekend concludes with lunch on Sunday at 1:30 pm.
Pricing & Registration (after September 1st)
Saturday Only: $100
Early Bird Pricing (before September 1st)
You can also call (410) 919-1400 or email Roni Alonso at [email protected] with any questions or more information about 2021 Women’s Wellness Weekend.