Thank You For Choosing Camp Letts!
We are so thrilled that you will be a part of our summer 2022 family.At the Y, you will develop self-reliance, a love for nature and the outdoors, and attitudes and values that build character and leadership—all amidst the fun of campfires, canoeing, archery, talent shows, and meaningful relationships.
How to Register
- For fast, simple and secure enrollment for your camper, please register online at Easy to Enroll! Camp forms will be automatically sent to you after you register online.
- If you do not receive your forms automatically after registering online, please click here to download the 2022 Overnight Camp Forms
- If you do not receive your forms automatically after registering online, please click here for the 2022 Day Camp Forms
- After we’ve received your registration, you will receive your camper’s confirmation and further information to complete. This must be returned to Camp Letts at least two weeks prior to your camper’s arrival.
- After registering, you can send the registration forms to email to [email protected]
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please complete the 2022 Financial Assistance Letter. Scholarships are made possible by generous donations to the YMCA’s Caring for Community fund.
- If your child has special needs or will need special accommodations at camp, please contact Camp Letts at 410-919-1400 prior to starting the registration process