Hello from camp!
Camp is right around the corner and we know you must be getting excited too! To help build that excitement with your camper, I wanted to highlight a couple of items related to activities and our schedule:
- Weekly Schedule: Here’s a sample of our weekly schedule.
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:30 am – 9:00 am Morning Check In
9:05 am -11:25 am Morning Activities
11:30 pm – 12:25 pm Lunch
12:35 pm – 3:00 pm Afternoon Activities
3:00 pm – 3:15 pm Snack time
3:15 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon Activities cont.
5:00pm – 5:30 pm Camper Pick Up
- Drop off: for campers is between 8:30 am – 9:00 am every day. Please give yourself an extra 20-30 minutes for Monday drop off as there is sometimes a delay on the first day of each session.
- Pick up: for campers is between 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm every day. At Camp Letts, we take our responsibility for the welfare of your child very seriously. All individuals picking up a child must present a valid PHOTO ID EVERYDAY matching the name as it appears on the approved pick-up list provided by the parent/guardian. Parents/guardians will only be able to pick up a camper if an authorized to pick up card has been issued by the sign out table at Fisher Hall.
- All vehicles are requested to adhere to our 15 mph speed limits on the camp road.
- Swim Quest: Safety is a priority so we make sure every camper does a swim quest. We call it a swim quest because a test you can fail but at camp everyone will be able to participate in all our aquatic activities. Our quest is not too scary and if your camper can swim down and back in our 25-yard pool comfortably and tread water for 1 minute then they should be able to pass our swim test. If your camper cannot complete this quest, not to worry, they will still be able to swim in the shallow end and participate in all water activities.
Thank you and please take a look at our other blog posts for more information!
Melk – Camp Director