Suggested Packing List
Packing for an overnight retreat can be harder than you think.To help make sure each retreat guest has everything they need to have the best retreat experience at Camp Letts we have provided a suggested packing list. Camp Letts is a unique place and might be different from other retreat centers and hotels you have stayed at before. Be sure to look over our packing list as there might be a few new items you would not have thought of before.
- Sleeping bag OR a blanket and sheet set ( twin size)
- Pillow and pillow case
- Towel for water activities (optional)
- Towel for bathing
- Clothes for each day at Camp Letts
- Closed toe and tennis shoes or sneakers
- Water shoes, sandals or sneakers that can get wet
- Water bottle
- Raincoat or poncho
- Bathing suit (not required)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, shampoo etc.)
- Insect repellant
- Sun screen
- Fan (optional)
- Flash light/ lantern
Camp Letts will provide each guest with a twin size mattress, but does not provide sheets. All bathroom facilities are stocked with toilet paper, paper towels and hand soap. Please be sure to bring all other toiletries with you.
To download a copy of our complete Suggested Packing List please click here.