YMCA Camp Letts has a variety of options for meetings and lodging on our beautiful inlet off the Chesapeake Bay. Please click here for prices.
All meeting spaces come with seating and tables with the exception of the tent. Our staff at YMCA Camp Letts are welcoming and professional, giving your guests the perfect rustic and relaxing experience.
- Dining Hall - The Dining Hall is our largest meeting space with scenic views from every angle and a large fireplace. The large porch with rocking chairs is allows for regrouping, relaxing and viewing our amazing sunsets. With seating for up to 350 people, and lecture style seating for up to 500, the Dining Hall is perfect for special events, holiday parties and gatherings.
- Boathouse – The Boathouse was built in the 1920s and offers a charming view of the Rhode River and our fleet of boats. This private meeting space is a short walk from the main parking lot and has outdoor space to boot – a large deck on the land side, and a waterside porch to relax and enjoy the view. The boathouse offers seating space for 80 people, and lecture style seating for up to 100.
- Fisher Hall – Fisher Hall is an easy distance to all activities and cabins, and overlooks the Basketball and Tennis courts. This was the original Dining Hall for Camp Letts, but is now the main hub for our growing Day Camp program. Fisher Hall is not available while Camp is in session. There is an accessible ramp for entry and both classroom and lecture style seating for up to 90.
- Letts Lodge – Letts Lodge is the perfect space for smaller groups and break out meetings. It also has semi-private lodging, which includes the the lower and upper meeting spaces with the cost of rental. The upper room offers lecture style seating for up to 20, and classroom seating for 10. The lower room accommodates both classroom and lecture style seating for up to 40.
- The White House - This newly renovated space is great for smaller groups. With one larger room and two smaller rooms on either side, breakout sessions are great for here. The lovely deck also provides a wonderful view of the camp’s waterfront. Perfect for sizes of 25 of less.
- Arts & Crafts – The Arts & Crafts building will give your guests the ultimate summer camp feel. With room for break out meetings and a large deck for outdoor meetings, we welcome the most active and creative groups. The interior seats up to 30 lecture style and 20 classroom style, and the deck can accommodate both classroom and lecture style seating for up to 50.
- Picnic Grove – The Picnic Grove boasts a wonderful view of the Rhode River and is nestled between the Dining Hall and the waterfront. It can accommodate 250 guests and is the best spot for a Camp Letts barbeque. Our staff will cook up the hot dogs and hamburgers on the grills – all you have to do is bring the party!
- Ceremony Sites – YMCA Camp Letts has several lovely outdoor locations that may serve as alternate spots for a wedding, religious service or remembrance ceremony. There is no guest limit for these spaces.
All lodging options are available year round! Overnight rates will include one meeting space at no extra charge when the group guarantees a 40-person minimum per night.
- Lodges – Lodges have a total capacity of 28 guests with bunk-sleeping arrangements. Each lodge has two sleeping wings and a shared center room. These spaces are heated and carpeted with bathing facilities in each wing.
- Letts Lodge – Letts Lodge is a large comfortable building with 8 rooms that sleep 4 people per room. Sleeping arrangements are also bunk-style. Letts Lodge includes two meeting rooms at no additional cost.
- Rustic Cabins – Rustic cabins represent the charm and history of YMCA Camp Letts. Each cabin has 12 built-in bunk beds and electricity. They are within walking distance to bathing facilities, the Dining Hall, and all program areas. Please note that these buildings are not equipped with heat.
- Tenting Areas – For a true camping experience, pitch a tent in one of our tenting areas! Groups staying in these areas will have access to bathing facilities in the Dining Hall.