From intimate gatherings to receptions to full banquets, each event is catered by our culinary team.
We put our heart into every meal and it shows. Our team will design a menu to fit the needs and tastes of your event (minimum of 20 guests). Here’s a look at our traditional options. If you’re looking for something else, request the chef’s specialty menus!
- Express Breakfast – Assorted bagels with cream cheese, orange juice, coffee and tea service
- $6.00 per person.
- Traditional Breakfast – Assorted bagels with cream cheese, pastries, muffins, fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee and tea service
- $9.00 per person.
- Sandwich Buffet – Assorted sandwiches including roast beef, turkey breast, ham and cheese, tuna salad and vegetarian served on assorted rolls and breads. Sandwiches are accompanied by condiments, pasta salad, coleslaw, chips, seasonal fruit and cookies. Served with select beverages.
- Soup & Salad Bar – A wide range of seasonal crudites including shredded carrots, sliced bell peppers, broccoli and zucchini accompanied by chicken, tuna, pasta and caesar salads, crackers, cheese, fruit and more. The Salad Bar is accompanied by two homemade soups. Served with select beverages.
Choice of two hors d’oeuvre selections served on an appetizer table - $8.50 per person.
- Crab Dip on Baguette
- Lamb or Bison Sliders
- Salmon Lollipops
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Soup (choice of 1)
- Tomato Bisque with Toast Points
- Potato Chowder
- Fruit Display
- Crudites & Dip
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses with Crackers
Choice of one salad served on the dinner buffet table – $6.00 per person.
- Fall Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Tomato Caprese
- Roasted Root Vegetable Salad with Avocado Dressing
TRADITIONAL DINNER BUFFETS
All dinner buffets include 1 entree served with 2 side items and 1 bread item (corn muffin, dinner roll, garlic bread or croissant) and select beverages.
Chicken or Pork – $27.00 per person
Beef or Lamb – $32.00 per person
Fish – $33.00 per person
Vegetarian – $22.00 per person
Additional Entrée – call for pricing
- Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken
- Thyme Pork Chops
- Cider Brined Airline Chicken Breast
- Rosemary Lamb Chopes
- Curried Tikkah Chicken
- Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Pan Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce
- Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Parmesan Breaded Tilapia
VEGETARIAN ENTREE OPTIONS
- Curried Garbanzo Beans over Wilted Spinach with Caramelized Onions
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Zucchini Meatless Balls over Marinara Sauce
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash
Each dinner buffet includes two side items. Additional side items are $3.00 per person
- Squash, Zucchini and Caramelized Onions
- Honey Baby Carrots
- Roasted Asparagus
- Ginger Roasted Butternut Squash
- Sautéed Haricot Verts
- Italian Mixed Veggies
- Basmati Rice
- Tri-Color Roasted Potatoes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Traditional Camp Cookout – Premium All Beef Hamburgers and Hotdogs grilled for you along with a Vegetarian Burger and Veggiedog option. Served with Coleslaw, Baked Beans (includes Vegetarian Beans), Chips, Condiments, Watermelon, Selected Beverages and Iced Water.
- $15.00 per person.
- Traditions from the Grill – BBQ Chicken and Ribs, Premium All Beef Hamburgers and Hotdogs grilled for you along with a Vegetarian burger and Veggiedog option. Served with Coleslaw, Pasta Salad, Baked Beans (includes Vegetarian Beans), Chips, Condiments, Watermelon, Selected Beverages and Iced Water.
- $21.00 per person.
- Grill & Pit - The Traditional Grill and Pit includes all items from the “Traditions from the Grill” menu plus a your choice of Pulled Pork BBQ or Pulled Beef BBQ, Selected Beverages and Iced Water.
- $25.00 per person.
Choice of one - $1.75 per person
- Assorted Cookies
- Caramel Swirled Double Chocolate Brownie
- Almost Heaven Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- Pumpkin or Sweet Potato Mini Pies
- Assorted Sodas and Bottled Water - $1.25 per person
- Sweet and Unsweetened Tea and Lemonade – $1.25 per person
- Hot Tea and Coffee - $2.50 per person