Services & Activities
Camp Letts offers the most unique, engaging and fun activities for your retreat! When you book your stay, our staff will gladly help you plan the perfect activity schedule for your event. Whether you are looking for a day of team building or recreational activities for students of all ages, Camp Letts can provide every experience.
- Archery – Learn the basic skills of one of the world’s oldest sports: archery! Our staff will instruct you in the basic skills, and you can then practice and improve your aim by shooting at targets with your bow and arrow. Archery costs $100 for an 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 15 guests.
- Zip Line – Soar down our 250 foot zip line through our scenic woodlands! This is a safe and thrilling way to enjoy the beauty of nature. Zip line costs $200 for a 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 20 guests.
- Paintball - Located within the natural setting of Camp Letts, our paintball course puts your teamwork and strategic thinking to the test. We provide safety gear, equipment and paintballs. We recommend that you bring long sleeves, pants and tennis shoes. Trained staff will give a safety preparation talk and will oversee a variety of paintball games. Our course is updated seasonally to provide new adventures every year! Paintballing costs $30 per person for a 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 16 guests.
- Fishing & Crabbing – Take in a little exercise, sunshine and fresh air while discovering the treasures of the Chesapeake Bay! These activities cost $25 for 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 12 guests. A fishing license is required by law for persons ages 6 and up, and must comply with DNR regulations.
- Hiking Trail & Fitness Loop – Our hiking trail holds the allure of nature. There are several spots that bring beautiful views of the water and woodlands. At these stops, you can clear your mind of everyday clutter and allow for peaceful downtime to refresh your spirit. The Fitness Loop offers Workout Stations along the trail with a variety of exercises at different degrees of difficulty.
- Swimming Pool – Our 25-meter outdoor pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day with certified lifeguards overseeing your safety. Enjoy the pool for $200 for an 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 100 guests.
- Tie Dye T-Shirts – Take home a handmade souvenir, designed with your own creativity! This is the perfect momento for a Camp Letts experience. Tie dying costs $10 per person for a 30 minute session.
- Campfires – With 4 sites of varying sizes throughout camp, there is a spot for everyone around the fire. Add s’mores for an authentic experience! We’ll set the fire with our firewood for $25 or you can embark on an adventure and collect your own wood at no cost.
- Canoeing – Rent up to 20 canoes and paddles and explore Rhode River, Flat Island, wildlife, meditation and exhilaration. Rental includes a brief paddling and safety instruction. You’re always in safe hands as there is always a safety boat patrolling while canoers are out on the water. Canoeing costs $150 for a 1.5 hour session.
- Sea Sledding – For guests who have a need for speed, our 8 person inflatable sea sled is just what you’re looking for! Our sea sled is pulled behind a staffed ski boat, and is perfect for parties, school group and picnics. This costs $300 for a 1.5 hour session, with a maximum of 36 riders per session and 12 per ride.
- Predator Prey – In this fun twist of tag, you will become the predator or prey! Learn about local wildlife in this stealth game. This activity costs $100 for a 1.5 hour session, and can include up to 32 guests.
- YMCA Camp Letts also has three beautiful tennis courts, a lighted basketball court and a beach-sand volleyball pit! You can also get together for a friendly game of soccer, softball, football or frisbee on our large, scenic athletic field. All of these activities are free of charge!