So you’re interested in spending your summer at YMCA Camp Letts? We’re glad to hear it! We can assure you that your experience will be just as rewarding as each camper’s.
Boasting a staff from countries all over the world and multiple US states, Camp Letts strongly believes in diversity and the idea that everyone has something of value to share at camp. Honesty, caring, respect and responsibility — the YMCA’s cornerstone character values — are modeled by staff members who are chosen for their maturity, skill, and ability to lead and inspire youth. The full time staff at Camp Letts have almost a century of combined outdoor recreation experience, and we are looking for the next generation of leaders.
- Male Cabin Counselors – for campers ages 6-9, 9-12, 12-16
- Female Cabin Counselors – for campers ages 6-9, 9-12, 12-16
- Male Program Counselors – Canoe Instructor, Lifeguards, Day Camp (must also be overnight camp counselor)
- Female Program Counselors – Canoe Instructor, Sailing Instructor, Lifeguards, Day Camp (must also be overnight camp counselor)
- Arts & Crafts Senior Counselor
- Wellness Staff
- Camp Nurse
If you have the determination and commitment to make a real difference, YMCA Camp Letts can give you the opportunity to do it! Please see the forms below and email your completed application to Kate Dadourian at Kate.Dadourian@ymcadc.org.