So you’re interested in spending your summer at YMCA Camp Letts? We’re glad to hear it! We can assure you that your experience will be just as rewarding as each camper’s.
Boasting a staff from over 20 countries and 15 states, Camp Letts strongly believes in diversity and the idea that everyone has something of value to share at camp. Honesty, caring, respect and responsibility — the YMCA’s cornerstone character values — are modeled by staff members who are chosen for their maturity, skill, and ability to lead and inspire youth. The full time staff at Camp Letts have almost a century of combined outdoor recreation experience, and we are looking for the next generation of leaders.
- Camp Nurse – must be a Registered Nurse in Maryland
- Wellness Center Staff
- Male Cabin Counselors – for campers ages 6-9 and 12-16
- Male Lifeguards/Counselors - for campers ages 6-9 and 12-16
- Female Cabin Counselors – for campers age 9-12
- Female Program Counselors – Barn, Boat Driver, Sailing, Ropes Course
- Kitchen Staff
If you have the determination and commitment to make a real difference, YMCA Camp Letts can give you the opportunity to do it! Please see the forms below and email your completed application to Kate Dadourian at email@example.com.