Thank You For Choosing Camp Letts!
We are so thrilled that you will be a part of our summer 2017 family.At the Y, you will develop self-reliance, a love for nature and the outdoors, and attitudes and values that build character and leadership—all amidst the fun of campfires, canoeing, archery, talent shows, and meaningful relationships.
How to Register
- For fast, simple and secure enrollment for your camper, please register online at Easy to Enroll!
- Click here to download the 2017 Overnight Camp Registration Forms.
- Click here for the 2017 Day Camp Registration Form.
After we’ve received your registration, you will receive your camper’s confirmation packet and paperwork. This must be returned to Camp Letts at least two weeks prior to your camper’s arrival.
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please call 410-919-1400. Completed applications must be received before April 20, 2017. Scholarships are made possible by generous donations to the YMCA’s Caring for Community fund.
- If your child has special needs or will need special accommodations at camp, please contact Camp Letts at 410-919-1410 prior to starting the registration process.
- Click here for our policies on on-site medical care.
- Parents: If you need your camper’s confirmation packet and/or paperwork and don’t have it with you, you can access it here – Day Camp Confirmation Pack, Overnight Camp Confirmation Pack.