Camp Letts will be open to the public on Saturdays this fall! Come on out and enjoy the water, woods, and shore.
Access to our archery range, zipline, hiking trails, open space, picnic areas and athletic fields. Canoes, kayaks, and stand up paddle boards will be available for rent in 45 minute sessions. Bring a picnic, make a s’more around the campfire and stay for the day!
September 19, 2020
September 26, 2020
October 3, 2020
October 10, 2020
October 17, 2020
October 24, 2020
November 7, 2020
November 14, 2020
November 21, 2020
December 5, 2020
December 12, 2020
December 19, 2020
Program Information & Cost
Activity rentals, registration and check out is available in the Dining Hall at the Activity Registration Booth.
Kayaks – both single and tandem available
Canoes – can sit up to 4 people
Stand Up Paddle Boards – 1 adult per board, a child is allowed to share a board with an adult together
Rentals and activities must be paid for in advance, a ticket will be given to the renter for each activity purchased. The ticket must then be given to the camp staff at each activity.
Activities for FREE
- Corn Hole (1 set)
- Kan Jam (3 sets)
- Giant Checkers
- Giant Connect Four
- Hiking Trails
- Picnic Areas
- Scavenger Hunt – available at Activity Registration Booth
- Biking – must bring own equipment
- Fishing/ Crabbing – must bring own equipment
Campfire- organized and maintained by camp staff
S’more kits will be available for purchase in at the camp store or families are welcome to bring their own s’more supplies. Campfire will be located near the stage down my the river.
Rules & Regulations
- In the event of inclement weather seek shelter. Waterfront activities and rentals subject to suspension due to weather.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- No swimming.
- Please stay off the rocks.
- Masks must be worn if indoors, including in bathrooms.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance between your party and others.
- Fires allowed in only designated spaces or above ground fire pits/grills.
- Please do not enter locked areas, buildings, the barn or horse pastures unless specifically designated. Bathrooms available on the east side of the Dining Hall.
- Please refrain from feeding the horses and wildlife.
- Please dispose of all trash in receptacles.
- Park in designated spaces on field.
- Life jackets must be worn while on water crafts.
- Helmets must be worn while on bikes.
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) prohibited.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Each staff member and guest will be health screened upon their arrival to camp.
Masks must be worn indoors and when at least 6 feet of physical distance cannot be maintained.
Shared spaces and activity equipment will be cleaned between groups.
Continual cleaning of high touch areas will occur throughout all our facilities.
Groups will not mix with other groups during the day.